Collier, Sarner and Associates, Inc. & Brandon S. Collier presents the Aggressive Business, Tax and Practice Management Seminar at the Banff, Canada, The Rimrock Resort Hotel, July 25-29, 2011.
Since 1975, Collier, Sarner And Associates, Inc. has been conducting seminars for doctors, their spouses and/or key staff personnel. The seminars’ popularity results in many sold out meetings.
All CSANEWS tax-deductible seminar locations are carefully selected to provide you with top-notch education at desirable world-class travel destinations. A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the seminar for each attendee for purposes of continuing education. A course outline will be provided as a guide throughout each seminar.
The seminar, aimed at doctors, their accountants, business managers, and lawyers in practice transitions, taxes, investments and retirement planning.
The event will feature speaker Brandon S. Collier .Collier is a principal of CSA and CSANEWS. CSA has over four decades of experience in helped Dentists, Physicians, and Veterinarians to become and remain wealthy.
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple — to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost cutting ideas and others.
The seminar is conducted for a total of 20 hours; four hours each day for five days. We are accredited through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and you can receive 20 CEU credits from this course. The Aggressive Business mini-week seminars are 12 CEU credits.
Specifically the seminar will cover:
- New Tax Law Changes – The course content will cover current tax law changes we see affecting doctors and their practices.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans – New tax-savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $100,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability – Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Staffing – Creative ways to hire and retain great employees.
- Insurance Needs – Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don’t know.
- Steps To Take Now To Cut Future Taxes When Selling A Practice Or Bringing In A Partner – A recent tax court case gives us guidance on actions to take years in advance that can dramatically cut taxes on a practice transition.
- Maximizing Retirement Plan Investments – How to build them while working and how to reposition them near retirement.
- We will cover other issues in depth, too, and plenty of time will be left for questions.
Where: The Rimrock Resort Hotel
Banff, Alberta, Canada
When: July 25-29, 2011
Cost: $895 doctor only or $1,020 doctor and spouse
About Collier, Sarner and Associates
Collier, Sarner and Associates, Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit
CSA and CSANEWS are Dental Financial Advisors in Tax, Investment, and Practice Management. CSA provides expert business advice to doctors, their accountants and lawyers in practice transitions, taxes, investments and retirement planning.
As independent financial practice management advisors we support dentists in all 50 states with honest and objective wealth building and portfolio preservation strategies.
Brandon Collier is an attorney who focuses on representing doctors. Brandon has a Bachelors Degree from the University of Pennsylvania (cum laude), a law degree from Case Western Reserve University, and a Masters in Tax Law from the New York University School of Law. Upon law school graduation he was an attorney with the international law firm Holland and Knight in New York for four years. He has been with Collier, Sarner And Associates, Inc for nine years, consulting to doctors, assisting in writing the Newsletter and speaking at Collier-Sarner seminars across the country.
Collier, Sarner and Associates, Inc is based in Cleveland, OH